Study in the heart of London to achieve your global ambitions
At The University of Law, we’ve been developing innovative teaching methods for our law courses for over 100 years, making us one of the UK’s longest-established specialist providers of legal education. We bring this expertise in quality education to the business world with our Business School. With a firm focus on practical learning, our Business School aims to make students employable and ready to succeed in the workplace.
- With undergraduate courses taught at London Bloomsbury and postgraduate courses taught at London Moorgate, our London campuses are in the heart of the city, surrounded by parks, cafés, restaurants and nightlife, as well as global commercial headquarters.
- We also offer many of our Business courses at our campuses in Birmingham, Leeds, Manchester and Nottingham.
- Through our partnership with GISMA Business School, a number of our courses are available to study in Berlin
- All of our study locations are located near vibrant, commercial hubs and are a fantastic place to build your personal and professional network
- Access to an alumni network of over 64,000 professionals in the business and legal sectors around the world
- Opportunity to meet employers from global organizations through our series of speaker events and workshops
- Many of our Business courses are accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), the only chartered professional body dedicated to promoting the highest standards in management and leadership excellence
- On successful completion of one of our CMI accredited courses, you’ll also receive a recognized qualification from the CMI in addition to your degree
ur usual on-campus Open Days have moved – online! We will give you the best possible experience to help in your decision-making process for postgraduate study and research. Join us on 20 November 2021 to talk with a wide range of academics and staff from key services such as admissions, student support and alumni. Plus you can join us on a guided virtual tour of key teaching, research and student facilities.
We will resume our on-campus events when Government advice allows us to do so in a way that keeps prospective students and staff safe – but in the meantime we hope you can join us online, we look forward to meeting you.
|Welcome to Cranfield – Alison Whaley, our Director of Student Experience and Professor Sean Tyrrel, our Pro-Vice Chancellor – Education, are looking forward to welcoming you. Hear about life on campus, the unique learning experience, and what it’s like to be part of the Cranfield community.|
|10:45-11:45||Virtual campus tour and student services – take part in a virtual campus tour, featuring a live Q&A with members of the student service and experience teams, including Accommodation, Library, Careers Development and Student Advice.|
|12:00-13:00||Meet the team – an interactive session to find out more about your area of interest and have your programmed-specific questions answered by academics and teaching staff.|
|13:15-13:45||Admissions, immigration and funding – learn more about the application process, visas and funding opportunities at Cranfield. Join the live chat to ask any questions you have.|
|14:00-14:45||Research Q&A – talk to Professor Dave Cullen and find out about the different research degrees available and how they are structured.|
|14:00-14:45||Student panel – join Alison Whaley, our Director of Student Experience, and our student panel to learn more about the Cranfield experience from a student’s perspective.|
Who should attend
Our Pre-sessional English for Academic Purposes (EAP) courses are open to international students who do not already meet the English language entry requirement for their Cranfield course and wish to gain an insight into academic life before beginning their postgraduate study.
Working with a team of well qualified and experienced tutors we will help you:
- Improve your English language skills to satisfy our English language entry requirement.
- Develop and improve your knowledge and use of academic English.
- Prepare for the kinds of assignments you will complete on your postgraduate course.
- Develop the confidence and skills needed to succeed in your academic studies.
- Introduce you to life in the UK and to UK culture.